28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

BONUS TASK

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Word Crimes

a) I chose this video because I love music and I believe its power of teaching people things easier than other methods. While watching the video, I learnt some new things about grammar and punctuation.

b) Firstly, this video is a parody of "Blurred Lines", which is very funny to me. I enjoyed listening and watching the video, lyrics and melody are very catchy. The only thing I didn't like much was the fact that lines went too fast and I had to rewatch some of them.

c) Exercises:

a)After watching the video...

1. Did you like it?
2. Was it hard to catch the lyrics?
3. Did animations make you understand the lyrics better?


b)

 Part 1: Find the mistakes and write/select the correct versions.


Every dog has it's day. (               )

Expresso  (                )

Did you see that flash of lightning/lightening?

To who/whom did you give it?



Part 2: Is there any difference between the two sentences below in terms of meaning? If yes, explain.

"They went to Oregon with Betty, a maid, and a cook." 
"They went to Oregon with Betty, a maid and a cook."



d)

1. Do you make the same mistakes indicated in the video in your daily life?

2. Find some other misused words in the video.


e) I enjoyed creating this exercise in that it made me feel as if I was a real teacher. Despite my fears, it was very easy to do. I just watched the video and thought some questions.


f) Seda Demirel: http://sedademirel.blogspot.com.tr/2016/01/blog-post.html?showComment=1454006764492#c461338859853334799

  Emel Nur Er: http://emelnurer.blogspot.com.tr/2016/01/bonus-work.html?showComment=1454006974788#c8127019765734880941


































Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder