6 Ocak 2016 Çarşamba

Reflection Task 1a


Dear Jazzberry,


I am Esin Çelik, a first-year student from ELT department. This is my first year at METU and I want to spend my time in a useful way so I directly thought that it would be fantastic to sing with you! I've always wanted to become a part of a REAL choir, I sing a lot when I am alone at home, school etc. I've been singing since I started speaking. I give myself little concerts at home and yes I literally rock! My friends always told me that I should receive some training about singing. My music teacher at primary school wouldn't care about my voice, she would always pick someone else to sing special parts in the choir and I'd think that it was unfair (it really was). This is one of the reasons about my desire to be a member of a real choir. The whole different voices' gathering together and making a harmony is the most mesmerizing part of the choir. Me and my group joined in a song contest in Bursa when I was in high school and became 1st by performing the song "Yalnız" by Şebnem Ferah. I feel very comfortable while I am singing, it refreshes my soul. I was a part of some choirs during my school time but they were not the real kind of choirs. I want something serious, real concerts and formality, that's why I am writing to you. I hope that I can work with you because you guys look to have so much fun together while creating a beautiful arts. I think I can contribute your group with my voice. All in all, I want to be a part of your muse. 

2 yorum:

  1. Hi Esin!
    Firstly, I want to say that you are so sweet person. I love your curly hair. You must love singing. I hope I will hear your voice one day. I agree with you about that training is so important. Ability is nonsense when you do not practice. Especially starting to practice at young ages. I hope that you will be the best of jazzberry :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hi Esin!
    Firstly, I want to say that you are so sweet person. I love your curly hair. You must love singing. I hope I will hear your voice one day. I agree with you about that training is so important. Ability is nonsense when you do not practice. Especially starting to practice at young ages. I hope that you will be the best of jazzberry :)

    YanıtlaSil